Ready to start thinking about your wedding invitations and stationery but have no idea where to begin, when they should be sent or what should be included? Cass, from Cass Deller Designs has put together a simple checklist to ensure that all your stationery needs are covered and you have a concise and easy list to work through.
SAVE THE DATES
- Save the Date Card & Envelope – or a Digital Save the Date
- What to Include
- Include the wording: Save the Date (or similar)
- Your names (just your first names are fine to use for this)
- Wedding Date
- Venue / Wedding Destination
- Include the wording: “invitation to follow”
- You will want to send your Save the Date card out to your guests approximately 6-9 months prior to your wedding date.
- You need to allow approximately one Save the Date card per couple/household.
- Invitation & Envelope or Wedding Invitation Website
- What to Include
- You may wish to include your parent’s names
- Your names
- You can also personalise each invitation, however, this is not necessary
- Wedding Day, Date & Time
- Ceremony Venue & Address
- Reception Venue & Address (if different from the ceremony)
- Dress Code
- RSVP details (if you don’t have an RSVP card)
- A note about children (if you don’t have an information card)
- A note about gifts (if you don’t have a wishing well card)
- You will want to send your Invitation Suite out to your guests approximately 2-4 months prior to your wedding date.
- You need to allow approximately one Invitation Suite per couple/household.
Additional cards to accompany the Invitation Suite
- RSVP (Postcard Style or with envelope)
- Wishing Well Card
- Bellybands (which wrap around the invitation suite to hold the suite together)
Wedding Day Stationery
- Order of Service
- Table Numbers
- Placecards / Tent Stands
- Seating Chart
- Signs / Quotes
- Signing Book
- Wishing Well Sign
Other Stationery Items you may wish to consider
- “Will you be my bridesmaid/groomsmen?” card
- Thank you Cards
- Bonbonniere Tags
- Vows hand-written and framed
- Venue Illustration
Fine out more about Cass Dellar Design and the beautiful suite of wedding stationery she offers on our wedding directory ‘Our Tribe‘.