Dazzle your guests with a Great Gatsby inspired wedding. Hinterland House is an impressive historical mansion offering opulent privacy in the charming town of Bangalow. This unique homestead boasts views across a beautiful macadamia orchard.
Perched atop a sprawling macadamia orchard, Hinterland House is a place to bring multiple generations of family and friends together in luxurious group accommodation in the Byron Bay Hinterland.
Just minutes from Bangalow, the 1900’s heritage home is complete with soaring 14 foot ceilings – meticulously crafted hand-made blocks and beautiful timbers, 20 acres of manicured grounds and its working macadamia plantation, 14m pool, fire pit and uninterrupted Hinterland views.
The lush grounds of Hinterland House are tranquil and completely restorative – allowing guests to ground themselves in the calmness of a historic property, immersed in nature, with views across the hills as the sun rises and sets.
This elegant, heritage-listed House provides guests with a private, luxurious and timeless space to truly relax and unwind. Hinterland House ensures an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
- Macadamia farm surroundings
- 14-metre swimming pool
- Large deck with ocean glimpses
- 14 foot ceilings in main house
- Fully equipped kitchen & BBQ
- Inside table setting for 20
- Sweeping private driveway great for wedding photos
- Chauffeur services with Mercedes-Benz Valente (8 seats) available to bookFire-pit overlooking the hinterland
- Outside table setting for 10
- Outside access for bedrooms
Wedding Hire requirements
Catering equipment: Catering tent and equipment required.
Marquee: Marquee or tipi required for over 80 guests.
Toilets: Portable luxury toilets required to be hired.