We are a full-service wedding provider covering every aspect of your wedding day. We'll help you find the right venue, you will have your own personal planner, and we will look after and coordinate everything on the day.
1. We'll help you find the perfect venue
Picking your venue is one of the hardest parts of the entire wedding planning process. We're here to help you navigate your way through the many stunning options available, and help you decide on venues that are going to work the best for you, your style, your plans and budget. We will then arrange a personalised venue tour to visit the properties you have fallen in love with, allowing you the opportunity to see and get a feel for them in person. You will be provided with an itemised quote for any venues you are interested in so you understand the full cost upfront.
2. You will have your own personal planner
You will have your own dedicated planner who will help you with every aspect of your wedding day from choosing the right menu, suggesting suppliers, discussing styling, seating plans and pulling together your wedding day agenda. They will also suggest ways to accentuate the venue’s surrounds; sunsets, summer breeze or full moon, and will ensure the perfect flow is executed for your day. Your planner will lock in a series of phone calls and will correspond with you via email every step of the way to ensure no detail is missed.
3. We'll take care of everything on the day
Your wedding day coordinator will ensure every detail you have planned for the past 12 months is executed flawlessly. They will manage your entire day from greeting and ushering guests, coordinating the ceremony procession line up and music, overseeing the execution of the décor, styling and floral set up to working with your musicians and MC so the bridal entrance, speeches, cake cutting and first dance is done at the right time. If any issues on the day should arise, they will seamlessly steer the day and solve any problems so everyone continues to enjoy the most perfect day.
OUR PLANNING PACKAGES
Month Out Coordination Package
This package is designed for couples who wish to do most of the wedding planning themselves but want to ensure everything runs as planned and there's no issues on the day.
- Up to two personal planning consultations over the phone or via Skype.
- The first consultation will be done once you have booked your venue. This is to go through your wedding day plans and ideas so we can assist you with any advice or recommendations. We'll also provide you with a template to help start your wedding planning journey.
- The second consultation is a month before your wedding day. This is where we will find out your menu selections, confirm all your suppliers, discuss your seating plan, create the run sheet and go through every detail of the day to ensure it's executed perfectly.
- Advice and a list of the best suppliers to touch base with who can execute the dream day you are after.
- Liaising with all suppliers a month out from your wedding day to ensure they understand the run of the day and to cover off any questions they may have.
- Creating your wedding day agenda. From the information you provide us, we'll put together your wedding day agenda which includes your set up notes, and bump in and bump out schedule for suppliers, menu selections and seating plan.
- Wedding Day Coordinator who will manage your entire day from greeting and ushering guests, coordinating the ceremony procession line up and music, overseeing the execution of the décor, styling and floral set up to working with your musicians and MC so the bridal entrance, speeches, cake cutting and first dance is done at the right time. If any issues on the day should arise, they will seamlessly steer the day and solve any problems so everyone has the most magical time.
- 50% off Wedding Tasting at the Fig Tree.
- You and your partner will be invited to the Fig Tree Restaurant to experience the wonderful food and service before the big day.
*It is a requirement of our Month Out Coordination Package to use our preferred caterers Fig Tree Restaurant and Feast Events and our preferred style and hire company, The Wedding Shed.
*This option is available at all venues except The Fig Tree & byronviewfarm
Find your wedding
'Our Tribe' is a collection of the best service providers in the region. This curated list of vendors and suppliers will make choosing your 'dream team' simple and fun. These suppliers have worked with us at a number of different weddings and we can guarantee they will get the best out of the venue, they're reliable, and they maintain an exceptional standard of service!