Byron View Farm
A 100 year old farmhouse exposing 360-degree uninterrupted ocean to mountain views on an exclusive private property. Byron View Farm is considered one of the most breathtaking wedding venues in the region of Byron Bay.
Byron View Farm is undeniably one of Australia’s most luxe wedding venues and as the name suggests, expresses phenomenal views. Perched on the highest point of a secluded hilltop, a wedding at Byron View Farm invites you to 360-degree uninterrupted views across the hinterland and ocean stretch.
Whilst this premium wedding venue is predominately celebrated for its magnificent outlook, it no doubt ticks every other box. From accommodation to discovering the perfect golden sunset – rest assured this property will deliver.
Experience the best of both worlds – secluded in the stillness of the hinterland, yet just a 10-minute drive to the heart of Byron Bay’s electric town.
Choose from numerous locations for your ceremony to take place, each offering a different perspective and equally stunning backdrop. Byron View Farm’s iconic setting and architectural simplicity compliments any style preference. There is a clear marquee option available dining under the stars for up to 100 guests.
Lending itself as the central focus is a beautifully landscaped classic white cottage with a spacious, wrap-around verandah that’s perfect for hosting canapés, cocktails at sundown and intimate dinners of up to 60 guests.
Your wedding photos are assured to capture the best natural light in Byron Bay, with a shot of the iconic ‘lone palm’ being one of our favourites. You really won’t need to leave the property to find a stunning photo backdrop, leaving you more time to spend with your loved ones!
Once the night is done and dusted, retreat to the fully self-contained, luxurious one-bedroom cottage for your ‘pre-honeymoon’.
- Exclusive use of grounds for your wedding day for 7.5 hours
- 3 different ceremony spots to choose from depending on your favourite view
- Reception | Dine under the stars overlooking the ocean, or an intimate setting on the cottage verandah
- 1 night accommodation in the cottage the night of your wedding with complimentary light breakfast for two (muesli, fresh fruit and milk)
- Some outdoor lighting
- Ceremony, cocktail and reception furniture included for up to 60 guests
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware included
- Signing table
- 2 x PA systems & microphone
- On-site kitchen facilities/equipment
- BYO alcohol
- Rainforest Tree donated in your honour to Reforest Now