Lucinda Light is based in Byron Bay, her Celebrant and MC service captures your day of rapture with professionalism, reverence and creativity combined.
Lucinda Light is a hostess extraordinaire with vivacious style and flair, she hosts exceptional ceremonies that sanctify your special union. With fun, charisma, grace and a hint of ritual mystique, she will craft your event and capture the signature soul song of your devotion and shared vision.
Working with couples from the visioning stage to tying the knot is her expertise. This rite of passage begins with the concept and ends in celebration with your tribe.
Lucinda guides you through this process and manages all of the meaningful details of your divine union. With a theatrical arts training background and expertise as a storyteller and natural-born front-woman, her MC skills bring events to life. She is skilfully in-tune with the mood of the crowd with a knack for ensuring everyone is warmly welcomed.
Come on the whole Lucinda Light journey from ceremony to celebration!
As your MC you can:
- Trust the order of the day is facilitated in a timely and entertaining fashion
- Know that your community is held within a professional Master of Ceremony experience
- Include a splash of theatrics, musicality, creativity and verve to your liking
As your celebrant you will:
- Be supported to create a bespoke ceremony with unlimited script revision and rehearsals
- Be provided with all legal and official certification
- Delight in an immersive process and personalized process capturing your soulful desires.
Send Lucinda Light a quick message
Looking for ideas or inspiration for planning your wedding day? Browse our Wedding Journal. We cover everything from real wedding features, styling, venue and suppliers.
The Wedding Shed offer an amazing selection of beautiful furniture, props and decor items all for hire. Their range includes everything from tables and chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware, cocktail furniture, lighting and some of the finer details such as vases, cushions and candles.
Meet Honeywed, our big sister directory and wedding inspiration portal featuring the very best venues and suppliers servicing Australia’s beautiful East Coast. Be inspired by stunning real weddings, expert articles and creative ideas for planning your dream day.