Jack the Snipper
Exclusive Grooming Package for Byron Bay Weddings
Jack the Snipper is here to get you and your Groomsmen ready for your big day. Come in and relax in your own private Grooming area in Byron Bay’s favourite Barber shop.
You will feel happy and relaxed in a down-to-earth environment, listening to great music and enjoying a refreshing beer alongside your family and Groomsman. All without the fluff of a salon!
We provide professional services in both Traditional Barbering and Modern Hairdressing techniques for men. You will leave us feeling fantastic, ready and dressed for the big day ahead.
Each gentleman will receive:
- An exclusive appointment at Jack the Snipper
- A private lounge area to relax with your fellow Groomsman, listen to music and partake in a refreshing, locally brewed Stone & Wood Ale
Cost & Availability:
- $149 per person
- Time: 2-3hrs
- Minimum of 2 people for a booking
- Bookings available: Monday – Saturday, 9am or 1pm
An appointment at Jack the Snipper includes:
- A tailored Haircut with one of our top Barbers: Each cut is tailored to your face shape and personality and includes a cut and style (does not include hair wash, please arrive on the day with clean hair).
- A Classic Hot Towel shave: A warm towel is placed on your skin to open the pores and allow a closer cut with a straight blade razor. A cool towel then closes the pores and we finish with Proraso After-Shave Balm.
- No haircut is complete without a Neck Shave and we will happily tend to your Ear & Nose Hair.
- The Finishing touches with Jack the Snipper’s own Hair Styling Products, Proraso After-Shave Balm & Jack the Snipper’s Beard Oil (if required).
To book, send us a quick message!
The Wedding Shed offer an amazing selection of beautiful furniture, props and decor items all for hire. They have an abundance to choose from, making it easy to bring any wedding theme to life. Their range includes everything from tables and chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware, cocktail furniture, lighting and some of the finer details such as vases, cushions and candles.
Create the perfect wedding announcement with a beautifully designed, customised wedding website that will be a joy for friends and family to visit. It's the perfect place for your guests to access all of your wedding details, especially when they might be travelling interstate.
Meet Honeywed, our big sister directory and wedding inspiration portal featuring the very best venues and suppliers servicing Australia’s beautiful East Coast. Be inspired by stunning real weddings, expert articles and creative ideas for planning your dream day.