Bush to Bay Tours
Your entire life you’ve dreamt of a Cinderella story on your special day in Byron Bay. Being carted behind a Clydesdale aboard a fine copper gilded, leather trim carriage! Right?
Only that horse-drawn carriage in your Cinderella story is shy on space for the bridal party, 3 bottles of Moet and your designer wedding dress?
Relax, Bush to Bay Tours have the answer!
Our 1987 vintage yellow school bus “the Salty Pineapple” has enough horses under the hood, the copper gilding and 16 luxurious leather trim reclining coach seats. The Salty Pineapple is noble, reliable and his salty yellow coat is original! When those vintage doors slide open and you step aboard, you and your bridal party will be spoilt with luxury and good times.
Onboard the Salty Pineapple Bus:
- Fully functioning bar with 2 drink fridges full of icy cold refreshments
- A kitchen for serving on board nibblies, with the option for onboard grazing platters
- High-quality sound system for some ultimate wedding vibe tunes
- Ultra comfort with the undercarriage fully soundproofed and socially arranged leather reclining coach seats, complemented by solid tassie oak centred tables for first-class comfort.
- Icy cold air-conditioning for those warmer summer days and heating for the winter bone chillers
- And finally, a booth style rear lounge for some chillout drinks before you walk the aisle
Riding up front in the driver’s saddle will be your personal chauffeur, who is also your host for your time aboard the Salty Pineapple. Jason Drynan the owner who often drives, rescued and restored the vintage school bus from rural South Australia in 2017, where it operated its school run for 15 years.
Send Bush to Bay Tours a quick message
Join us for our annual Byron Bay Wedding Fair! Now in our 10th year, our wedding fair is the largest in the region! Take a wander through our stunning hinterland and beach-side wedding venues, meet local talented suppliers and be inspired by spectacular wedding displays.
The Wedding Shed offer an amazing selection of beautiful furniture, props and decor items all for hire. Their range includes everything from tables and chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware, cocktail furniture, lighting and some of the finer details such as vases, cushions and candles.
Byron Bay offers an abundance of incredible wedding venues. Whether you’re after ocean views, a hinterland outlook, total luxury or barn style, it really won’t be hard to find a venue which ticks all the boxes.