So you want to have little ones at your wedding but also want to ensure you and your guests don’t suffer any stress from overtired or bored children? The guys from Byron Bay Children’s Parties know how to add some magic to your special day by keeping the kids entertained and engaged throughout your wedding day.
What children entertainment services do you offer?
Byron Bay Children’s Parties provides tasteful children’s characters and entertainment for children 3 -10 years. An entertainer can provide fun and engaging activities for the children after the ceremony and during the reception so they are kept entertained and happy and the occasion is special and fun for them as well. Entertainment can be booked from 1 – 3 hours and includes a combination of any of the following activities:
- Professional face painters who can paint to theme and colour, keeping the designs to suit the occasion. From beautiful floral designs for girls to small and tasteful designs more suited to the boys. The face painters can come dressed as a children’s character like a fairy or in more neutral attire depending on your preference.
- A 30 min Magic Show suited to kids 3 – 7 years, including lots of funny slapstick clowning, magic tricks, audience participation and balloon bending. The magic show is followed up with a balloon animal for each of the children.
- A circus play space that is suitable for children aged 3 and up. The kids can try their hand at juggling, spinning plates, poi twirling, diablo, hoola hoops, ribbon sticks, balancing, target games and other circus themed activities. The playground also comes with a box of costumes so the kids can play dresses and look the part. The play space is free form play and supervised by the entertainer who can show the kids how to use the equipment and supervise the play area.
- A bubble playground…given enough outdoor space. Expect giant bubbles, with the kids given their own bubble wands to create bubbles of all shapes and sizes. Its incredibubble!
- Stilt walkers can rome around interacting with the kids, making balloons, doing magic tricks and entertaining throughout the reception.
- Unicorn pony rides available for bookings at select venues.
Byron Bay Children’s Parties can create a kids zone to suit your theme, budget and organise the hire of props and decorations so there’s a really fun zone for children on the day.
Are the arts and crafts activities for any age group and skillset?
Yes, Byron Bay Children’s Parties can provide a range of art and craft activities such as colouring in, card making, mini banner making, beading, dream catcher making and juggling ball making to suit any age group.
Let’s talk a little fun & games…what games do you have on offer?
Byron Bay Children’s Parties have a very wide range of fun and interactive games available for the kids!
- Giant Parachute Games
- Sack Races
- Tug of war
- Tin Can Bowling.
- Relay races
- Ring Toss
- Hop scotch
…and more. We are forever expanding our games repertoire.
Think this may be the perfect option for your wedding to have smiles all round’?
Simply send off an enquiry to find out more.
Introducing Byron Bay’s newest luxurious wedding venue, Frida’s Field.Frida’s Field is a place to revel in the beauty of nature. An idyllic 120-acre eco-farm with stunning views of lush pasture and rolling green hills. The variety of spaces around the property will create a memorable journey over the course of a wedding day. A purpose-built…
From the food to the florals to the venue… This wedding is easily one of our top favourites from 2019! In Jelena & Carl’s words “We knew we wanted it to be WOW” and wow is exactly what it was! We love the great Gatsby style and breathtaking views that Hinterland House offers. The styling by The Wedding Shed and…
Mel & Steve’s magical Forget Me Not Wedding was totally dreamy! From the lush surrounds of the venue to the beautiful styling and surreal sunset, their day looked like a fairytale and in Mel & Steve’s words, “The entire day was an absolute dream, we’ve never felt so surrounded by love.” Thank you to our amazing team…
Em & Lou celebrated their magical day at Fig Tree and we couldn’t have been more in awe of this stunning day! The raw emotion was captured so beautifully by the talented Van Middleton. In Em’s words “seeing my wife for the first time and becoming Mrs & Mrs was my favourite part of the…
We all know organisation is key, and when it comes to your wedding, well you’re going to really want to have things run as seamlessly as possible! So, here comes into play your signage and stationery – from day dot sending out your save the dates, to your invitations, welcomes signs, menus and more. Deciding…
Katie & Nick’s romantic garden wedding at Victoria’s in Ewingsdale has us feeling all the feels… From the most amazing ceremony arbour to the fairy lights over the entire garden, this is what wedding dreams are made of! We absolutely loved working alongside this incredible team of suppliers to bring this stunning wedding to life.…
Jodie & Chad’s wedding day was something a little different to what they had originally planned. Their wedding venue, Fig Tree Restaurant, burnt down at 3am the day of their wedding! However, that obstacle didn’t change what our incredible team is amazing at doing, and that’s creating dream wedding days no matter the circumstances! Jodie…
Andrea & Nathan’s love story began 9 years ago as high school sweethearts! Tying the knot at the beautiful Victoria’s at Ewingsdale, their day was everything they could have imagined and more. From the moment they locked eyes that day, they knew it would be the best day of their lives! We loved working with…
Lauren & Tristan’s stunning Orchard Estate wedding took place on a rainy day but that didn’t stop them from having the time of their life! Smiling faces all around and a magic night to dance away with their nearest and dearest. We loved bringing their perfect day to life and watching them celebrate! Tell us…
Claire & Jack’s tropical lush wedding day at Forget Me Not was everything they had ever dreamed of! Seeing all of their guests’ smiling faces brought them so much joy and we couldn’t be happier for them! We loved bringing their dreams to life and working with a team of amazing suppliers to make it…